We are looking for a dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated Marketing Assistant to be a part of Propia.
- A great experience to be a part of a new brand.
- Having a chance to create all marketing strategy of a new brand.
- Having a chance to learn e-commerce and e-commerce marketing tools.
- Working for a new brand which targets young and dynamic consumers.
- Execution of annual marketing and business plans.
- Coordination of related parties. (PR, CRM, social media and performance marketing agencies)
- Tracking the performance of digital ads, emails and on-site marketing tools through Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Managing digital marketing agency and taking actions to increase the digital marketing ROI.
- Actively tracking performance of the brand web site to improve conversion rates, basket bounce rates.
- Creating, defining and implementing the digital marketing strategies and online communication plan of the brand.
- Following the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Competency in managing digital marketing budget.
- Managing influencers’ campaign process
- Implementing different sales campaigns in order to gain market share.
- Monitoring and analyzing market data and sales figures of the brand and competitors.
- Preparing reports according to data.
- Analyzing consumer insights.
- Managing social media accounts.
- At least 1 year of full-time work experience in marketing. (Preferably in the FMCG or e-commerce sector)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- Willing to take a part in a startup project.
- Having entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong analytical, presentational, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Team player, flexible and result oriented.
- High level of energy and self-motivation with an inspiring personality.
- Creative, multiple task oriented, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. (French is a plus)
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Creative, innovative personality with special interest in product development.
- Ability to analyze numerical data and drive business results.
- Ability to travel.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Contact: [email protected]